The ISO 9001 certification of our products is a guarantee of quality and compliance to international standards in the field.
The ISO 9001 is an international standard that specifies the basic requirements which must be met by the « système de management de la qualité » (SMQ) of a company or an organization.
ISO 9001 aims to specify a set of requirements which, if fully complied with, will guarantee that your supplier is able to systematically deliver to you goods and services that:
- - meet your needs and expectations
- - are in conformity with the regulations in force
The requirements of the standard cover a wide range of aspects, including:
- - the commitment to quality of the supplier's management
- - customer focus
- - the adequacy of its resources
- - the competence of its staff
- - managing processes (of production, service delivery, administration and support)
- - quality planning
- - product design
- - the review of incoming orders
- - Purchases
- - the monitoring and measurement of processes and products
- - the calibration of measuring devices
- - the modalities for the processing of customer complaints
- - the corrective and preventive measures, as well as the continuation of an ongoing improvement QMS process.
The supplier must, finally, monitor the way in which its customers perceive the quality of goods and services provided.
See the certificate